Digital Technology Management (數位科技管理), Digitally enabled DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) (數位驅動多元共融)
Case Study Research (個案研究), Main Path Analysis (主路徑分析)
(06)2757575 ext. 53330
國立成功大學 光復校區管理學院大樓 5樓 62553 室
Chen-Hao is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Business Administration at National Cheng Kung University (NCKU). His research work sits at the intersection of digital technology and organization, analyzing the changing nature of digital technology and its use in news organizations. Additionally, Chen-Hao employs a mixed-methods research approach and boasts significant experience in main path analysis and qualitative case studies. He earned both his doctorate and master's degrees from the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan Tech). His teaching scope covers both organization and Information Systems (IS), including courses like Information Management and Organizational Theory and Management. Before becoming a part of the NCKU faculty, Chen-Hao held a position at the Graduate Institute of Technology Management at Taiwan Tech. Also, he was a Visiting Scholar in the Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management, National University of Singapore in 2023 (sponsored by UAiTED).
In an educational environment, his wide teaching experience ranges from topics related to management to technology. Currently, he teaches "Organization Theory and Management" to graduate students, and teaches “Introduction to Business Computing” to undergraduate students. In 2020 and 2021, he had the honor of being selected as the winner of the Outstanding Adjunct Teaching Award of the Taiwan Tech School of Management.
His research has been published in various leading journals, including Information & Management (Q1), Journal of Global Information Management (Q2), Journal of Informetrics (Q1), Technological Forecasting & Social Change (Q1), Knowledge Management Research & Practice (Q2), Technology Analysis & Strategic Management (Q2), IT Professional (Q2), and Educational Technology & Society (Q1). He also presents his research at leading IS conferences, HICSS, PACIS, and ACIS.
Regarding his industry experience, he had served as Chief Digital Strategist at a startup - Orion Go Inc., where he explores the potential application of hybrid positioning algorithms for digital transformation, as well as identifying strategic risks, and helping to reduce these risks.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration, National Cheng Kung University, 2023/02~
- Deputy CEO, Sustainable FinTech Alliance, National Cheng Kung University, 2023/02~
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management, National University of Singapore, 2023/08
- Project Assistant Professor, Graduate Institute of Technology Management, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, 2022/02~2023/01
- Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Information Management, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, 2021/02~2022/01
- Adjunct Lecturer, Management Undergraduate Program, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, 2019/08~2022/01
- Student Ambassador (Region 3; Asia, Pacific), SIGHCI, 2020/01~2021/06
- Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Information Management, National Taipei University of Business, 2018/08~2021/01
- Digital Strategy Consultant, CSM Enterprise Co., Changhua, Taiwan
- Digital Strategy Consultant, Orion Go Co., Taipei, Taiwan
- Fronted End Engineer & IT support, TEDxTaipei, Taipei, Taiwan
- Ad-hoc Reviewer: Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems since 2023
- Ad-hoc Reviewer: Journal of Journal of Informetrics since 2022.
- Ad-hoc Reviewer: Journal of Organizational and End User Computing since 2022.
- Ad-hoc Reviewer: Journal of Research on Technology in Education since 2021.
- Ad-hoc Reviewer: Industry and Management Forum (產業與管理論壇) since 2023
- Associate Editor: PACIS (2023)
- Ad-hoc Reviewer: Academy of Management Conference (2022)
- Ad-hoc Reviewer: PACIS (2021, 2022)
- Ad-hoc Reviewer: HICSS (2021, 2024)
Research Project Grants
|112||人文社會科學跨領域整合型研究計畫 - 全球數位與永續轉型趨勢下之女性平等暨賦權發展探討 A Study on Women's Equality and Empowerment Development under the Trend of Global Digital and Sustainable Transformation||分項主持人 (RI)||Aug. 2023 - Dec. 2024||成功大學 NCKU|
|112||第二期「數位人文創新人才培育計畫」 - 入世學術數位人才培育計畫-「資訊管理」課程||協同主持人 (Co-PI)||Feb. 2023 - Jan. 2025||教育部 MOE|
|111||探索數位包容之能動性制定 Exploring the Agency Enactment of Digital Inclusion (NSTC111-2410-H-006-147-MY2)||計畫主持人 (PI)||Aug. 2022 - July 2024||國科會 NSTC|
Supervised NSTC Undergraduate Research Projects
|111||從女性賦權視角切入探討女性創業之演進歷程：主路徑分析方法 (111-2813-C-011-031-H)||董佩華||Jul. 2022 - Feb 2023|